The Copeland Care Pharmacy exists to further support you and MAO’s mission of providing high quality, centralized, comprehensive services to adults infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening illnesses. When you elect to use the Copeland Care Pharmacy you benefit from convenient personalized pharmaceutical care.
- Your physician will contact the pharmacist directly to order your medications.
- You will no longer find yourself waiting to hear from the pharmacy about the status of your prescription.
- Any potential insurance issues are resolved before you leave the Copeland Care Clinic or the Copeland Care Pharmacy.
- After leaving your provider, in most cases, you will leave Copeland Care with your medications in hand.
- Your medications can be delivered directly to your home.
- Your medications can be custom bubble packed to fit your daily routine.
- Your personal pharmacy team will work closely with your physician/provider to assist you with all of your medication needs.
Ask your physician or another member of the Copeland Care Clinic team how you can take advantage of this exciting program today, OR speak with the in-house pharmacist, Dr. Dyson, and her staff! Individualized consultation appointments are available.
Call 1-800-510-4704 and make the appropriate selection from the prompts, or to contact the Pharmacy directly, call (334) 239-9692. Information may also be faxed to (334) 356-2529.