The Copeland Care Pharmacy exists to further support you and MAO’s mission of providing high quality, centralized, comprehensive services to adults infected and affected by HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening illnesses.
Ask your physician or another member of the Copeland Care Clinic team how you can take advantage of this exciting program today, OR speak with the in-house pharmacist, Dr. Dyson, and her staff! Individualized consultation appointments are available.
Call 1-800-510-4704 and make the appropriate selection from the prompts, or to contact the Pharmacy directly, call (334) 239-9692. Information may also be faxed to (334) 356-2529.
When you elect to use the Copeland Care Pharmacy you benefit from convenient personalized pharmaceutical care.
- Your physician will contact the pharmacist directly to order your medications.
- You will no longer find yourself waiting to hear from the pharmacy about the status of your prescription.
- Any potential insurance issues are resolved before you leave the Copeland Care Clinic or the Copeland Care Pharmacy.
- After leaving your provider, in most cases, you will leave Copeland Care with your medications in hand.
- Your medications can be delivered directly to your home.
- Your medications can be custom bubble packed to fit your daily routine.
- Your personal pharmacy team will work closely with your physician/provider to assist you with all of your medication needs.
Medication search by Drugs.com