Did you know that 8,500 HIV-infected women give birth each year? Without proper care, you can pass HIV on to your baby.
Allow MAO to help you minimize the risk of mother-to-child transmission of HIV through strategic medical and social work services. Services and assistance provided through the Copeland Care Clinic – Montgomery *
- FREE HIV and Hepatitis C testing
- Infant Exposure Surveillance in collaboration with the University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Medical and Non-Medical Case Management
- Support Groups for Pregnant Women/New Mothers
- Behavioral Health Services
- Transportation Assistance
- Other supports and supplies from MAO’s “Mommy Closet”
*Select medical and social service consultations may also be available through the Copeland Care Clinic – Dothan, and/or one of MAO’s ten Alabama e-Health telemedicine satellite clinics.
To make an appointment with a member of MAO’s Social Services Team, call our appointment line at 1-800-510-4704. Together, we will make a plan for a healthy baby that also improves mommy’s quality of life. Feel free to explore and learn more using the links below: