Nurse Practitioner (Montgomery, Alabama & Dothan, Alabama)
- Type: Inquire
- Classification: Inquire
- Location (s): Multiple, Alabama; May require in/out of state travel.
- Minimum Education: Masters of Science in Nursing.
- Position Overview:
Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the provision of Primary Medical Care to patients in MAO- Dothan/Copeland Care Clinic and Rural Clinic sites as needed. This care is according to Copeland Care Clinic policies, procedures and protocols with the collaboration of the Medical Director and/or Staff Physicians. This position may require in and out of state travel. This position may consult with other providers in the provision of patient care. This position has unlimited access to all PHI.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Licensure/Certifications: Registered Nurse Practitioner State of Alabama, BLS, American.
• Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Nurses Credentialing Center.
• Professional liability insurance.
• Hospital admitting privileges optional.
• Collaborative agreement with appropriate physician(s) as required by the Alabama State Board of Nursing.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to DaQuentin Davis, HR Director, at DDavis@maoi.org Questions relating to this listing may also be directed to (334) 280-3349.