Published: November 16, 2017
Graduation from an accredited medical school.
- Provide direct medical care to patients using appropriate standard of care.
- Work collaboratively with other providers, nursing and medical support staff to provide excellent team based care.
- Attend and participate in provider meetings, interdisciplinary team meetings, CQI meetings, patient staffing and administrative activities as necessary
- Participate in periodic review of practice management with CEO, Medical Director and Supervisory Staff.
- Works directly with Clinic Coordinator regarding daily schedule.
- Works directly with the CQI Coordinator to implement and monitor Quality Assurance projects.
- Provide consultation concerning clinical management of patient to referring providers.
- Participation in staff development programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of HIV/AIDS treatment guidelines and protocols.
- Perform any other department or agency related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
- Perform timely and appropriate documentation in the EMR or as directed of patient care, referrals, patient correspondence and interaction.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school.
- Current licensure in the State of Alabama to practice medicine.
- Considerable progressive experience as a practicing physician and extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Hospital admitting privileges optional.
How to apply
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to DaQuentin Davis, HR Director, at DDavis@maoi.org
Questions relating to this listing may also be directed to (334) 280-3349.