Associate’s degree or higher with focus on Information Technology or Computer Science.
Two (2) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
- Oversees the administration and support of infrastructure hardware, software, and associated services.
- Participates and/or leads activities responsible for planning, installing, configuration, and maintenance, documentation, troubleshooting, and upgrading infrastructure related services.
- Troubleshoots, resolves and/or escalates complex problems to vendors as needed to address system, network, application, and user problems.
- Collaborates with other teams within MAO, and throughout other MAO campuses, as part of daily operations, projects, and/or various initiatives.
- Manages server operating systems, both physical and virtual (Linux, Windows, VMware, Hyper-V, AHV, etc.), to include directory services and storage maintenance.
- Monitors, analyzes, reports, and remediates systems activity to ensure optimal performance and operation.
- Develops and maintains documentation covering essential job functions and supported systems.
- Performs any other department or agency related duties as assigned by Management.
- Associate’s degree or higher with focus on Information Technology or Computer Science.
- OR completion of a Microsoft Certified IT Professional or CompTIA Server+ certificate program and two years of technical work experience.
- OR two (2) years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
- Knowledge of Information Technology implementation, administration, and support practices.
- Skilled in implementation and support of complex software applications.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, while delivering quality results.
- Ability to serve on-call during specified maintenance windows.
- Ability to interact positively, clearly, and professionally with users, peers and upper management.
- Ability to document processes and procedures for current and future use.
- Strong problem solving skills and effective communication, along with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a cross-functional team.
- Application Development skills a plus.
How to apply
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to DaQuentin Davis, HR Director, at DDavis@maoi.org
Questions relating to this listing may also be directed to (334) 280-3349.