Tread Red 2021 – Virtual & In Person
Published: May 5, 2021
Whether VIRTUALLY or in person,
YOU can make a difference!
FOR WHOM OR FOR WHAT WOULD YOU TREAD RED?
Help your friends, family, and neighbors living with HIV, Hep C. and diabetes get the support they need.
Help us reach or exceed our fundraising goal of $25,000 and build awareness.
Don’t forget to order your Tread Red 2021 Novelty T-shirts
from the MAO/Tread Red Merch Store Button Below.
Incentive prizes will be awarded for individuals and teams raising the most money and involving the most supporters.
Everyone who makes a donation of $20 or more at the onsite events on Sept. 18 and Oct. 16 will receive a 2021 Tread Red-themed face mask as a gift from this year’s Tread Red sponsors.
Teams raising $1,500 or more will:
• Receive 2021 Tread Red key chains for every member of their team.
• Be eligible to compete to receive a Bragging Rights trophy should their team’s total collections exceed those of other teams.
• Be eligible to compete to receive a dinner for the team (up to 10 people (alcohol not included, cash bar available) should their team’s total collections exceed those of other teams.
Individuals not participating as part of a team raising $500 or more will:
• Receive a 2021 Tread Red themed t-shirt.
• Be eligible to compete for a MAO/Tread Red branded gift pack (travel mug and draw string easy carry tote bag, and a 2021 Tread Red themed key chain) should their total collections exceed those of other individual participants.
• Be eligible to receive a two-night hotel stay with dinner at a select 4+ star hotel in South Alabama should their total collections exceed those of other individual participants.
LEARN ABOUT TREAD RED AND MAKE YOUR PARTICIPATION ELECTIONS BELOW.
To receive receipts and confirmations, please make sure your email is set to permit messages from both maoi.org and flipcause.com.
For those wishing to make a sponsorship commitment by mail or telephone, or need typical document support for existing sponsorship consideration,
download a copy of the Tread Red 2021 General Sponsorship Request Packet.