Another Great Day! Thank you to everyone who joined us!
Keep those post event donations coming! More info will be available shortly about Tread Red 2023.
Saturday, September 24, 2022
Montgomery Union Station Train Shed
300 Water Street, Montgomery, Alabama
Check In 7 – 8 AM / Opening Ceremony at 8 AM
Help your friends, family, and neighbors living with HIV, Hep C, diabetes, or substance use disorder get the support they need.
Be a part walking or running alone or as a team! Runners will be completing for best time to complete the 5K route and the chance of winning a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place award. Walkers, runners, and everyone will have a chance at prize incentives for being the top fundraisers. Help remove the stigma and get your friends, family, and neighbors the support they need to live. What will you Tread Red for this year?
Before you begin…watch the sign-up walk through video or download a copy of the Registration & Sign Up Guide.
2022 Fundraising Benchmarks:
Teams raising $1,500 or more will:
• Receive 2022 Tread Red key chains for every member of their team.
• Be eligible to compete to receive a Bragging Rights trophy should their team’s total collections exceed those of other teams.
• Be eligible to compete to receive a dinner for the team (up to 10 people (alcohol not included, cash bar available) should their team’s total collections exceed those of other teams.
Individuals not participating as part of a team raising $500 or more will:
• Receive a 2022 Tread Red themed t-shirt.
• Be eligible to compete for a MAO/Tread Red branded gift pack (travel mug and draw string easy carry tote bag, and a 2022 Tread Red themed key chain) should their total collections exceed those of other individual participants.
• Be eligible to receive a two-night hotel stay with dinner at a select 4+ star hotel in South Alabama should their total collections exceed those of other individual participants.
Then use the resources below…
Shirt and novelty orders cannot be deducted from or included in donation designations. Please separate your product orders from your registration fees and outright donations by selecting the appropriate icon to start and/or select “Continue Browsing” to add items from multiple categories during your online process BEFORE selecting “View Cart” or “Check Out”.
To receive receipts and confirmations, please make sure your email is set to permit messages from both maoi.org and flipcause.com.
If you experience difficulty accessing or displaying the widgets above, CLICK HERE.
Need Assistance Getting Started?
Call (334) 481-1602 or email email@example.com.
WANT TO BE A SPONSOR?
WANT TO BE A VENDOR?
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO MADE
TREAD RED 2021 POSSIBLE!
About Tread Red
The Tread Red Walk & Fun Run is a community fund and friend-raising event held each September in Montgomery to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, diabetes, and other health factors, including behavioral health and substance use disorder, negatively impacting rural communities in South Alabama. All fundraising proceeds from the event make it possible for Medical Advocacy & Outreach (MAO) to provide medical, dental, and behavioral care, social services, and general support to people living with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses, regardless of their ability to pay, and to build a healthier tomorrow through risk reduction activities, including PrEP, and prevention education about HIV, Hepatitis C, STIs, diabetes.
Through its clinical areas, MAO supports nearly 2,000 individuals living with HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitis C from 28 Alabama counties in South Alabama, and is taking steps to address the needs of those living with diabetes and other co-existing conditions. MAO also provides free HIV testing, low-fee STI testing and treatment, specialized HIV and primary care, PrEP treatment as HIV prevention, AND offers risk-reducing education programs to more than 4,500 people LIKE YOU each year. When we Walk, we walk TOGETHER!
Tread Red was forced to be more virtual in 2020 and 2021 as a result of COVID-19, but we kept going.